1) All training courses must be paid for in advance.
2) Training courses are scheduled on a first come/first serve basis. Paid training courses have priority when scheduling courses.
3) Online courses must be canceled seven days before the start date. If an attendee cancels after this time, the course is non-refundable.
4) Online courses can reschedule at no cost to the attendee.
5) Onsite courses must schedule and pay for the course at least two weeks before the course start date and require a 50% deposit when the class is booked. Deposits are non-refundable. If the attendee cancels within two weeks of the class start date, the course is non-refundable. Onsite classes require a minimum of 4 attendees.
6) Onsite courses can reschedule but are subject to a $500 rescheduling fee.
7) Private courses may be subject to a private course surcharge of $100 per attendee, depending on the requirements of the private course.
8) Online courses not paid seven days before the start date are subject to cancellation or rescheduling.